Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The cold weather of Florida

So, as tomorrow is the beginning of December, it's the time of year where I am thankful for living in Florida! It took me a little while to get used to no snow and not having to bundle up heading out Christmas shopping! I certainly am not upset that I am able to head to the pool on New Year's Eve!

I'm super excited that my parents are coming down for Christmas. They haven't been able to spend any time with us since moving to Florida in 2005. I guess since my sister's living in England and my brother is deployed in Afghanistan, they were in a position where they couldn't turn us down! :-)

Are you ready for the holidays? I have the trip up, the mantel decorated and hope to get the outside of the house decorated soon. I've been waiting to get my light up pink flamingoes with their Santa hats out there!!

No comments: