Friday, September 10, 2010

Good News!

So, I just got a call from the school board office and was told that everything is back in order and I can get back to work. Of course, she said that they had put me back on the list last week...why didn't anyone let me know?? I guess it's a good thing that I emailed a guy I had talked to previously in the HR department! I've left a voicemail for the lady who coordinates the subs and have also emailed the principal. I'm hoping that I'll see them all again soon!

I've decided to work on organizing my office. I have TOO much crap!! From empty photo albums (that I seem to keep buying) to stationary...I'm bound and determined to get that room in shape! I like to go in there, but it's a bit overwhelming. I bought one small bookcase to put some fabric bins in and then another one that will go beside my two tall shelves. Of course, I bought inexpensive ones from Target, but I still ended up spending $100!!! That place is a black hole of shopping! I only picked up a couple of things I didn't intend on buying (a giraffe print bra-like I need another bra and some cool duct tape-that I already have a roll of (unopened), but it was marked down!).

Tonight is the WVU v. Marshall game....Let's Go....Mountaineers!

No comments: