Sunday, July 04, 2010

Time to Leave!!

After planning and looking forward to this vacation, it's finally here! I'll be leaving tomorrow (7/5) at 1p and head to London. I have a connection in Atlanta for a couple of hours before hopping the pond. I've impressed myself with my suitcase...it's weighing in at 55lbs (DJ guessed it would be 54lbs). Seeing that I was allowed 2 bags at 70lbs max each, I'm quite happy with myself. I guess I learned my lesson last time trying to make room for a suitcase and other bags on the trains, etc. I'm carrying on one duffel bag (Vera Bradley, of course) and my backpack.

I will try to keep this blog fairly updated (I hope someone starts reading it!) as long as I have an internet connection. I'll probably post the link to my facebook...maybe some of my "friends" will check it out. :-)

Godspeed.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun and safe travels!

Megan Balaban said...

So excited to follow your travels on here! Praying for safe travels!

Paula said...

Be Safe! Take lots of Pictures! Can't wait to read where you are! Have Fun!