Thursday, July 15, 2010

Onward I go.....

So, I finally broke down and made all my travel arrangements for the next couple of stops of my trip. I'm going to head to London on Saturday and stay there until Tuesday. After London, I'll be heading to Brussels. I'll admit, I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do in Brussels, but I'll be there just one full day, so I'm sure I can find something to do! On the 22nd of July I'll be heading to Amsterdam where I'll meet up with DJ on the 23rd. From there we'll be heading out on the rest of our trip.

Today it was super windy here in Littleport. Mike bought Liam a kite at lunch, so we headed to the soccer fields to fly it. The winds were so strong that our GI Joe kite only lasted about 15 minutes before we started having some technical breakdowns. The poles holding the kite together started poking through the kite and it started having a really rough time flying! We got some video and I can't wait to upload them to my youtube account. Liam was so funny and laughed SO much!!

Well, Liam is trying to find his mom in a game of "Hide-n-seek", so I need to get going...

No comments: